- Appointed Chief Motion Attorney in November 2018.
- Oversees and supervises the Court's Motion Department, the staff of which handles all civil and criminal motions, orders to show cause and assignment of counsel in pending appeals and proceedings.
- Prior to becoming Chief Motion Attorney, served the Court in various capacities including Deputy Chief Motion Attorney (2017-2018), Principal Appellate Court Attorney, Motions Department (2014-2017), Deputy Administrator, Civil Appeals Settlement Program (2011-2014), Deputy Director, Independent Judicial Election Qualification Commissions (2011-2014), Appellate Court Attorney (1998-2002).
- Graduated from the University of Rhode Island (1993) and cum laude from Albany Law School (1998); Member, Albany Law Review
- Member, New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Third Department Committee on Character and Fitness Committee (2014- Present); Member, Albany County Bar Association..