- Appointed Deputy Clerk of the Court by Presiding Justice Karen K. Peters on September 6, 2017.
- Has served as Chief Appellate Court Attorney since February 2015.
- Oversees and supervises the Court's Law Research Department, which includes approximately 20 attorneys and administrative staff.
- Prior to becoming Chief Appellate Court Attorney, served as Appellate Court Attorney (1997-1999), Law Clerk to Associate Justice E. Michael Kavanagh (1999-2012) and Law Clerk to Associate Justice Leslie Stein (2012-2015).
- Graduated from Siena College (1994) and cum laude from Albany Law School (1997); Member, Albany Law Review.