New York Courts dot gov
New York StateUnified Court System

Onondaga Supreme & County Court

Court Forms and Documents


PLEASE NOTE that the Court Clerk's Office is prohibited from providing legal advice. This would include assisting you in the completion of forms such as separation agreements, uncontested divorces, and applications for name changes. If you should require assistance, we recommend that you seek the advice of an attorney.

The following agencies may be able to assist you:

  • Legal Services of Central New York, Inc. 877-777-6152
  • Lawyer Referral Service 315-471-2690
  • Hiscock Legal Aide Society 315-422-8191
  • NY State Bar Referral Service 1-800-342-366

Foreclosure Forms - Administrative Order 5AO2015-84 pdf icon

Order of Reference Form pdf icon

Judgment of Foreclosure and Sale Form pdf icon

Foreclosure Action Surplus Monies Form pdf icon

Uncontested Divorces Additional Information and Forms pdf icon

Uncontested Matrimonial Forms and Information

Uncontested Divorce (Do-It-Yourself) Form Program

Domestic Violence Forms (with Temp Order of Protection)

Asbestos Case Management Rules pdf icon

Adult Name Change DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Form Program

Vacate Default Judgment in a Consumer Debt Case


Hon. Deborah H. Karalunas


download adobe acrobat