Built in 1889
Architect: Marcus F. Cummings of Troy, NY
Fourth Judicial District
Today it is no longer the Courthouse. It houses the County Health Department and Stop DWI program.
The County Legal History Project of the Historical Society of the New York Courts was launched to document the local legal history of the counties of New York State: the legal figures, cases and events that helped shape the histories of these places.
Learn more about the courthouses and legal history of Clinton County here.