It was demolished to make way for 1930 Courthouse.
Built in 1930
Architect: William J. Beardsley of Poughkeepsie, NY.
The County Legal History Project of the Historical Society of the New York Courts was launched to document the local legal history of the counties of New York State: the legal figures, cases and events that helped shape the histories of these places.
Learn more about the legal history of Franklin County here.