Ulster County

Ulster County Courthouse
Ulster County Courthouse
Ulster County Courthouse
Ulster County Courthouse
Ulster County Courthouse
Postcard pre-1907
Ulster County Courthouse

Kingston, NY

Built in 1818 and enlarged between 1897-1898. Designed by architect Andrew F. Mason.

Holding court in Ulster County dates from the Dutch era, with the first session taking place in Wiltwyck in 1661.



Ulster County Old Surrogate’s Court
Ulster County Old Surrogate’s Court

Kingston, NY