New York Courts dot gov
New York StateUnified Court System

Execution or Garnishment

If you have received an execution based on a small claims or commercial claims judgment, or if your salary has been garnished, or your bank account frozen, you may request that the case be reopened. Click on Vacating a Default Judgment to learn more.



















































Map of NY City Counties  Search Small Claims Court