- Appointed to the Third Department effective November 6, 2019.
- Graduated from Brown University with honors in 1974.
- Graduated from New York University School of Law in 1977.
- Admitted to the practice of law in 1978.
- Engaged in the private practice of law from 1978 to 2002.
- Served as a Member of the Committee on Character and Fitness, First Department.
- Began his judicial career in 2002 when he was appointed to the New Rochelle City Court.
- Elected Westchester County Court Judge in 2009.
- Elected to the Supreme Court for the Ninth Judicial District in 2013.
- Officer of the Association of Justices of the Supreme Court of the State of New York.