- Appointed Deputy Clerk of the Court by Presiding Justice Karen K. Peters effective October 6, 2014.
- Assists the Clerk of the Court in all aspects of Court administration, and oversees day-to-day operation of the Court's legal profession docket.
- Prior to his appointment as Deputy Clerk, served the Court in several different capacities, including Appellate Court Attorney (2001-2003), Deputy Chief Appellate Court Attorney (2003-2005), Law Clerk to Presiding Justice Anthony V. Cardona (2005-2006), and Chief Appellate Court Attorney (2006-2014).
- Graduated from the University of Massachusetts-Boston (1991) and Albany Law School (2001).
- Member, Character & Fitness Committee for the Third Judicial District (2014-present); Member, Commission on Statewide Attorney Discipline (2015); Board Member, Capital District Women's Bar Association (2016-present).