- Appointed to the Third Department effective May 26, 2017.
- Graduated from the State University of New York at Buffalo (BA and MSW) and from the St. John's University School of Law (evening program).
- Engaged in private practice for nearly 20 years.
- Elected to Washington County Court in 2004, presiding in County, Family, Surrogate's and Drug Court.
- Designated as Acting Supreme Court Justice in 2007.
- Elected Supreme Court Justice in the Fourth Judicial District in 2013.
- Member of the Family Court Rules Advisory Committee (2007-2014).
- Received certification from the Advanced Science & Technology Adjudication Resource Center (2013).
- Chaired the Washington County Bar Association's Public Defender Committee.
- Appointed as a member to the Unified Court System's Second Special Commission on Fiduciary Appointments.
- Recognized by the Southern Adirondack BOCES for providing internships for high school students (2011-2016).
- President of the Washington County Bar Association (2015-2017).