- Appointed to the Third Department effective November 6, 2019.
- Born and raised in Binghamton, New York.
- Graduated from Trinity College, Washington, D.C. with a B.A. in Political Science and Catholic University, Columbus School of Law.
- Attended University of Georgia Law School for third year.
- Admitted to the Georgia Bar in 1977, and began her legal career in private practice in Athens, Georgia.
- Returned to New York State in 1990, was admitted to the New York Bar in 1991 and engaged in private practice for an additional 15 years.
- Elected to the Supreme Court for the Sixth Judicial District in 2007.
- Appointed Administrative Judge for the Sixth Judicial District in 2016.