Cortland City Court

How to Plea by Mail for Local Code Violations/ABC Violation

If you are charged with a violation under the Local Code of Ordinances for the City of Cortland or a violation under the Alcohol Beverage Control Law you may be allowed to enter your plea by mail. A request to enter your plea by mail may be made by submitting an email to the Court at or you may call to request the forms at 607-428-5420. Once your request is received it will be reviewed and if appropriate the forms will be sent to you and you will not be required to appear.
back to top