The Appellate Division, Fourth Department is housed in the M. Dolores Denman Courthouse in Rochester at 50 East Avenue.
The building was dedicated on January 22, 1999. The architectural design of the building was commissioned by Monroe County and executed by The DeWolff
The courthouse is located in the East End community in downtown Rochester, which also includes the Sibley Music Library, the Eastman School of Music, the Eastman Theatre and the GEVA professional theatre.
Prior to moving to its current location, the Appellate Division was located in the Hall of Justice at Exchange Boulevard in Rochester. The Court moved to that location in 1963, from the County Office Building at 39 West Main Street, where it held its first session of Court in 1896.