New York Courts dot gov
New York StateUnified Court System

How Do I Make a Suggestion, Comment, or File a Complaint?

Tell us about the quality of service or treatment you received during your last court experience.

You may also file a complaint about a Court Employee, an Attorney, or a Judge.

Questions, comments or complaints about court interpreting should be directed to the Office of Court Interpreting Services.

Or contact us at 1-800-Court NY (1-800-268-7869) with questions about the court system in general.