Court Rules and Forms


Rules of Practice-(22NYCRR)Parts 1250 and 600

E-Filing Rules

(FAQ) Practice in the First Department



Summary Statement on Application for Expedited Service and/or Interim Relief

Note of Issue

Informational Statement

Criminal Poor Person Application

Family Court Poor Person Application

Civil Supreme Court Poor Person Application

Instructions & Forms for a Motion for Reinstatement for Violation of Judiciary Law section 468-a


Fees in Civil matters


› To file a notice of appeal with County Clerk - $65

› To file a record on appeal at Appellate Division - $315

› To file a motion or cross-motion concerning an appeal (except one seeking leave to proceed as a poor person) - $ 45

All fees payable to the clerk of the Appellate Division shall be paid by check or money order. Make check or money order payable to "Appellate Division, First Department".