New York Official Reports
Subscribe to Official Reports RSS feeds to keep track of
latest developments in New York case
Official Reports RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds offer another way for you to stay current with New York decisional law. Official Reports RSS feeds are updated hourly over the course of each day to ensure that you have access to court decisions as soon as they become available. With RSS, there's no need to continually check our website for updates.
When you subscribe to an Official Reports RSS feed, information on the most recent decisions for that court will be delivered directly to your web browser. Click the links below to subscribe to the Official Reports RSS feeds that interest you.
The Law Reporting Bureau RSS Feeds are compatible with the latest versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox. If you are using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, you may need to install a third-party browser extension to subscribe to our RSS Feeds. For mobile devices, you may have to download an application which allows you to read RSS Feeds. Please note that you may be able to subscribe to our RSS Feeds via Microsoft Outlook and other email services. If you have accessibility issues/concerns, please contact us at Reporter@nycourts.gov
- Court of Appeals Decisions
- Court of Appeals New Filings
- Appellate Division, First Department, Decisions
- Appellate Division, Second Department, Decisions
- Appellate Division, Third Department, Decisions
- Appellate Division, Fourth Department, Decisions
- Appellate Term, First Department, Decisions
- Appellate Term, Second Department, Decisions
- Selected Trial Courts Decisions
- Selected Commercial Division Decisions